Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Gilles Deleuze Logic of Sense Introduction

 I've initiated a new YouTube channel under my name that kicks off with the first in a series of videos examining the philosophy of Gilles Deleuze as presented in his masterpiece, The Logic of Sense. This first video introduces Deleuze, the book and looks at the Preface he wrote for it. Deleuze describes this work as "a series of paradoxes which form the series of sense." He describes sense as a "nonexisting entity." Of course, he elaborates the nature of the sense entity as the story proceeds.

I contend that Deleuze's philosophy provides a metaphysics for magick, a metaphysics for Thelema. Each chapters is called a series. My intention is to do a short, 5 - 10 minute video on each series.  Please like the video and subscribe to the channel if you wish to see more of these videos.





2 comments:

  1. Congrats on this new series of videos, Oz!
    Deleuze feels very obscure to me, so having you guiding through the main ideas of this one book can be of invaluable help.
    Best of luck with this, I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support, Spookah!

    ReplyDelete